Did you know na ang pagkain ng 5 spices na ito ay mabisa sa pagtulong sa weight loss?
1) Cinnamon- studies have shown that 1 tsp of cinnamon a day can boost your weight loss by reducing blood sugar and it helps in processing carbohydrates. How do you eat cinnamon? Put a dash of cinnamon in your coffee and it will add spice to your morning coffee. Kung ang breakfast mo is toasted bread, put some honey on it and a dash of cinnamon.
2) Cayenne pepper- the main ingredient of cayenne is capsaicin, studied for its fat burning properties.
Mano- notice mo that if you eat spicy foods, you start feeling warm, hot & you start perspiring. The capsaicin is heating up your body to burn fat. You can add cayenne to your favorite dishes like spaghetti sauce, etc. or just put it in empty capsules and drink it! I drink it in capsule form and I feel the heat after I drink it.
3) Black Pepper- Among the dozens of health benefits of this common household ingredient is its ability to improve digestion and promote the absorption of nutrients in tissues all over the body. Plus, its main component—piperine(which gives pepper its pungent taste)—boosts fat metabolism by as much as 8% for several hours after ingesting it. If you want your pepper to pack the most punch, use freshly ground pepper, which has the most concentrated amounts of piperine.
4) Mustard Seed- Like the other hot ingredients on this list, spicy mustard helps boost metabolism and allows you to burn fat more quickly, thanks in part to its thermogenic properties.
5) Ginger- Long used for its medicinal properties, ginger is also an effective diuretic (a substance that increases the elimination of urine). It improves gastric mobility (i.e. it pushes food and waste through the digestive system) and hinders the absorption of cholesterol. It also boosts the metabolism of our body. So drink salabat everyday- it’s good for you!